Sunday, August 26, 2007

In The Process of Moving

4 years is 4 years. Although i hate to leave something i have gone used to. The uncomplicated means to get entries posted, and ofcourse my url (huhuhuhu), my eager allowance cannot afford to keep up with the city's demand for monthly bills. And so while im in the process of keeping 4 years worth of writting my thoughts away and its handful effortly left comments i decided to jump over the fence and for the mean the time being "continue" what i have started here.

The deadline is still up till the end of the year but then again its always good to have plan b when plan a due to insufficient funds cant be pulled off. Im not yet bidding goodbye because im still crossing my fingers the guys at blogcity might, just might change their minds hehehehe.

I must move on and make another move here http://shawtycomplex.blogspot.com

See you.

Ps. i tried to get as much links as i can whether they are dead or not. I just like the feeling of "home".

blueskies made this comment,
i guess i'll see you on the other side. :D
comment added :: 27th August 2007, 21:28 GMT+08
lushlips made this comment,
ei, sundan kita don ha... i already created an accnt sa blogspot but i cant remember my login. nyahahha... c u on oct. 13-20 yahooooooooooo!
comment added :: 31st August 2007, 02:33 GMT+08

No comments: