Tuesday, July 3, 2007

When I Disregarded Pneumonia

Tuesday night, I dared the rain to feel with me. The walk from Roxas Avenue to my apartment was tragic in the sense that I wanted my tears be tampered by droplets of water running down my face. Lately, I find it hard to cry at my own expense. I dont know if its because theres someone now who would both hold back and pour in tears with me or that theres more to smile about and better things to look forward to.

As I walk passed puddles of rain water and people who thinks im so apathetic not to feel the dampness of my uniform, I wished that I could find solace from the impending distance that awaits me. The answer to the question; would it be harder or easier the second time around has been deciphered, and in truth it was a favorable one. But I just needed to sulk in, to let the rain take me away to an inevitable moment of sadness. Because i dont want to hold on to the pain that the sound of an airplane taking off brings, but rather to the memories worth going back to over and over again.

I reached the corner of Juan Luna and Juan de la Cruz and it was that exact spot when he looked into my eyes, and It dawned into me that im in for something quite familiar but totally better. And that I have to be careful and take my time till were both sure. Sure of the words that would assert that unexplainable thing when our lips would lock in.

Finally I reached the alley going into my apartment. My used to be early morning walk of shame are now where so far my best walks have been. It is where we both planned where to go, eat, drink and where I most realized that i have lost loneliness and got my biggest surprise.

catched...

gail made this comment,
pagka lalum ba...
comment added :: 4th July 2007, 11:01 GMT+08 :: http://gailey.wordpress.com

No comments: