Thursday, March 8, 2007

Excuse si moi

L***** M******

Dean - College of N

DDC

Good Day Ma'am,

It has come into my knowledge that my NCM 102 comprehensive exam falls in the same day that I intend to visit my parents and brother in New York for the summer. My mom already booked me and my sister a March 26 th 12:55am flight bound to Chicago where my family will meet up and spend a couple of days to see the city before heading off to New York. I will be leaving for Manila on the afternoon of March 25 to catch my flight to Chicago .

I really thought that the comprehensive exam would be by March 24 considering that I'm from the Thursday group. Little did I know that the exam is set on the 26th so that both Thursday and Monday group will simultaneously take the exam.

Ma'am, if it's not too much to ask I was hoping that you would reconsider and let me take the exam earlier or in a time you would be comfortable with as long as it does not conflict my scheduled flight and your schedules as well. I can no longer move my flight since it has been all set and most, my younger sister who is still a minor cannot travel without me. Also Ma'am moving both of our flights would lessen the days that I get to spend with my family since I will just be there in roughly 2 and half weeks time. I will be back in Davao by April 10 because summer classes would start by then.

I know this is a huge favor to ask that is why if you will be giving me the chance to take the exam in advance I guarantee your office that I would respect the confidentiality of the comprehensive exam. It's the only thing I know I can make up for, for letting me spend a few weeks with my family together in a year.

Attach with this letter are the necessary documents to prove my claim.

Respectfully Yours,

Shawty

Pseudo N

thats a lot of free space! We need to be in the picture too!!!!

posted Friday, 9 March 2007and so therefore...

No comments: