Saturday, April 21, 2007

Post Vacation

After school, Eubert and I walked all the way from malvar to claveria to get that much needed excercise and to catch up with things. Its been more than a week since I got back from new york and its been mre than a week too that Ive been running around passing and doing shit for school (at times literally hahaha) and meeting people that i was eager to see. As much as i wanted to schedule my jet lag since I have a class the next morning that i arrived Davao, sleep just crawls in. To top it all, my narcoleptic tendencies, (thanks to almost a month of sleep deprivation because of the finals) just made things worse. (PS. Sorry aldrin for being a victim hehehe)

We walked along bonifacio, passing people who just got out of work and students in a nearby university gang up near the kwek kwek area and I must admit after one crazy week of pacifying what were needed to be settled, i find relief of just pausing. Although technically we werent stopping, since eubert cant just stop himself from his usual jer sentiments and i on the other hand was telling him about the sense in non-sense, the fact that momentarily we gave our minds a break from the mean real world was like a vacation to the Bahamas.

So much of my sleeping disorder and my sexually preoccupied best friend hahahaha, ive been dying to write about my vacation.

I am very thankful that I get to spend time with my family again. The thought that my parents worked hard and spend alot just to see and have tickle fights with me for 2 weeks still overwhelms me. I know i am "lucky" to get to places i never thought i could go to, but more than that I am sooo blessed for having parents who loves me amidst my stubborness and who thinks im worth all the pain in the ass hehe. Honestly, just that moment that theres five of us in the dinner table in our unwritten seat plan is my vacation highlight. Although the "future" talks almost scared the hell out of me, i must admit i kinda like the idea that were planning as a family. Mama and Papa are excited of me graduating and "growing up" that they're jokes (which were not really half ment) at times had a punch of reality. Kuya, is doing good. Way better than he was still here. I know mom is (still) worried about him but as i can see it we all have to be a lot more patient with him. I know he's doing progress since he and I are having little plans of our own for Sam, the new addition to the family (long story..).

Two weeks was fast, short yet sweet. I wish i could have more but so far, i know the moments i get to spend with my family together is more than enough to keep me going till the next time that were all together in one roof. The days were few but i swear, i sooooo got the vacation that i deserve.

more pics and stories to come..

Family pic with nikki

posted Sunday, 22 April 2007 and so therefore...

No comments: