Monday, August 2, 2004

Shawty Naughty

The good news...

hmmm... mah atm has lots of load hahahahaha....

The not so good news...

My 1st prelim on college sucked as in dont ask what my prelim grades were hehehe. I did quite good at my exams but due to my absences im crossing my fingers that they wont tell my parents my grades hehehe. Theres a good news though. My psychology teacher (the pervert gay,who told me to drop his subject) gave me a whooping 1.2 as my prelim grade.. whoooowww!! favorite teacher ko na siya and i havent been absent in any of my psychology class na hehehe...

The bad news..

Mom suddenly warned me about smoking and drinking. Who the hell told her about my vices?!!! I said yeah to whatever she was saying and tried to deny the accusations. Hindi ako lusot. My mom knows me well. arghhh..

The very very very bad news...

I went out with a couple of friends last saturday night. And the difference about last saturday from the previous saturdays was that this time it involved dancing. In short the recipe for the night was redhorse, marlboro and disco. It was fun i got a great partner (my friend's friend). He dances good even after countless bottles of beer. The music was great, crowd was ok not until something happened that i didnt expect will happen. Bodies got a little too close, lips where just a few centimeters away and it happened. (i dont need to elaborate "IT" further aight??). It was really nothing. No sparks or whatever shits. I conclude it was part of the dance nothing more nothing less.

A dance is a dance but the problem was..

TOINK.. what would my boo say??!!!! and number two TOINK.. two of my friends saw us. They were drunk but not blind. On the way home my friend talked to me and said he saw something. I smiled and just replied back that it was just a dance. He said i know but tenz, you thought it was him (referring to my guy) aight?!! I was quiet for a second and said.. yeah, the whole time.

I didnt feel guilty nor did i feel i betrayed my guy. Its just that yesterday i told him for the reason that he must know and i dont want to hide something from him that it aint a big deal. So ok, im stupid for being too honest and for hurting him again of which i promised i wont. But i just got to tell him...

Our conversation wasnt going that smooth since he was having trouble with his phone's signal. Obviously he was upset but quite thankful for my honesty and dont know what to do. Getting mad wont do nothing since im not there, i guess im part to be blame since i cant watch over you.Thats what he texted and i couldnt help but cry. I was pounding my head with my pillows for like an hour. I tried to sleep but i just cant. His blaming himself for a bad deed ive done. Thats not fair!!!! It was my fault not his. Why does he always do that?!

It was almost midnight and my eyes ran out of tears when he suddenly texted me.. Bbz, mahal na mahal kita...

Was i forgiven?

Pucha gumagawa talaga ako ng sakit ng ulo!!!!!!!!

No comments: