Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching Up

There's a lot of things to write about that at some point it horrifies me that I have a lot of catching up to do not just of the things that has to be done but catching up with "myself" as well. I would like to believe that I had been productively hectic (I'm emphasizing productively) lately but to be honest my mind is full of all sorts of clutter from maintaining 3 timezones, phone bills, missing Davao, Sarah Palin (I need to find a way to erase a vivid visual of her infamous winking) and my recent dependence to Claritin because out of freaking nowhere my body decided to be allergic to things it wasn't allergic to before. To cut the crap, I have been too lazy lately that I came as close as making it a daily habit. But so far so good things are generally normal. Amidst my natural tendency to mess up, I still see the beauty of life when i'm reminded that I have a lot of people I love and care about and a bottle of corona at hand..

1 comment:

samplawer said...

hey you... just me saying hello


p.s. i will be a mommy again, soon!!!

loves,
mommygie